Weight loss does not always have to be about breaking sweat in a gym. In fact, if we’re being truthful, most of us hardly have enough time for weight loss programs at the gym. For every need there is always a solution. There are always some easy workout routines that can help you in some quick weight loss.
Before you make a decision to join a boot camp for some hardcore workout, why not give easy workouts a spin? Here’s all you need to know, along with two ideas for your workouts.
How it works
It isn’t all child’s play. To actually lose weight, you will need to decrease your daily calorie intake. Following are the ways in which easy exercises can help you lose that excess weight:
- With easy workouts, you increase your heart rate and burn down calories, but they do not wear you down. You can stay active throughout the day and not feel like spending your time on a couch after your workout.
- It does not require a recovery period and the less time required helps you in keeping it up day after day.
- There is no risk of injury or burnout from heavy exercise, allowing you to be more consistent
- Easy workouts do not result in a drastic rise in your hunger levels
Listed below are two easy workout routines, which are based on two different levels of fitness and exercising habits.
If you don’t exercise at all, this plan might be perfect for you. The idea is to keep the workout short and manageable so you don’t feel the urge to skip the session. Here’s your session:
- 7 minutes of fast walking
- 7 minutes of lunges and pushups
- 7 minutes of walking
Repeat about 2 – 3 times a day. Hardly half an hour required, and you can do it almost anywhere.
Take it up a level: When you feel you’ve got the routine down to pat, replace the walking with some stair climbing.
Why this is good: Short duration ensures you will stick to the plan.
For Regular Exercisers
This plan is best suited for the people who exercise already. The idea behind this routine is simple; just add as 30-45 minute fun activity at the opposite end of your daily routine. For example, if you exercise in the morning, add a brisk walk in the evening; if you work out during the evening, add cycling in the morning.
Why this is good: After being on the same workout routine for a long time, the body gets used to it after a while. You need to bump up the workout for a quick weight loss.
Hitting the gym is a good idea, but for those who want to take it easy or just don’t have the time, easy workout routines, when done right, can be the most effective weight loss programs.