Most people tainted with chikungunya infection will build up a few manifestations. Indications as a rule start 3– 7 days in the wake of being nibbled by a contaminated mosquito. The most widely recognized indications are fever and joint torment. Different side effects may incorporate cerebral pain, muscle torment, joint swelling, or rash.
Chikungunya sickness does not frequently bring about death, but rather the manifestations can be serious and handicapping. Most patients feel better inside seven days. In a few people, the joint torment may continue for a considerable length of time.
Normal issues of joint pain can be administered by home physiotherapists near you. Physiotherapy for chikungunya arthritis pain is another viable arrangement as it gives the great solution to evacuate joint torments. Listed below are some common physiotherapy practices for the same.
Leg raise (lying)
- Lie level on your back on the floor or bed with your arms at your sides, toes up.
- Keep your leg straight while fixing your leg muscles, and gradually lift it a few inches.
- Tighten your stomach muscles to push your let down.
- Hold and tally to 5, at that point bring down your leg as gradually as could reasonably be expected.
- Repeat, at that point change to the next leg.
Hamstring stretch (lying)
- Lie on the floor or bed with two legs bowed.
- Slowly lift one leg, still bowed, and bring your knee back toward your chest.
- Link your hands behind your thigh, not your knee, and rectify your leg.
- Pull your straight leg back toward your head until the point that you feel the extend.
- Hold for 30 to 60 seconds, at that point gradually twist your knee and lower your leg back to the floor.
- Stand with your feet bear separate separated and extend your arms before you.
- Slowly curve your knees until you’re in a half-sitting position. Clutch a seat for adjust, if fundamental.
- Keep your back straight and chest lifted — don’t lean forward.
- With your feet level on the floor, hold the position for 5 seconds, at that point gradually remain go down.
- Stand between two seats and clutch them for adjust.
- Lift one leg around 12 inches and hold it out before you.
- Slowly, holding your back straight, twist the other leg and lower your body a couple of inches, as though you were going to sit in a seat. Try not to cross the lifted leg before the twisted leg.
- Hold for 5 seconds and fix go down.
- Repeat and switch legs.
- Sit on the floor with the two legs out straight. Balance out yourself with your hands on either side of your hips, and hold your back straight.
- Slowly twist one knee until the point that it feels extended, yet not until the point when it ends up noticeably difficult.
- Hold your leg in that position for 5 seconds, at that point gradually rectify your leg to the extent you can, again holding for 5 seconds.