Chikungunya, a viral disease caused by a mosquito bite and has been one of the top reported health ailments in India with 6712 cases recorded until October 2016. It consists of high fever that restricts the patient to spend most of the time on bed. Though this fever lasts for about 4-5 days but its post-symptoms are lasting as well as disturbing. With necessary care and medication, Chikungunya can be cured.
Care and Physiotherapy for Chikungunya:
In most of the cases chikungunya joint pain goes away in 1 or 2 weeks if effective care like physiotherapy is opted for. But in careless cases the dilemma can last up to years and chronic joint pain can also turn out to be rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the distressing after effect of this ailment paired with general excessive paint in the joints of the body and swelling in the joints.
To ease the agony of the illness and as patients are completely bed-ridden, we at Healers at Home provide affordable physiotherapy treatment at the comfort of your pleasant home. As there is no accurate cure for chikungunya, a professional caregiver like a physiotherapist can assist you with the necessary succor at home instead of letting the patient sulk in the hospital where your splurge your pockets out! Our expert and professional physiotherapists are head picked from the best colleges in India for surpassing proficiently in this domain. With over 4+ years of relevant involvement they are well qualified to heal chikungunya and its after effects successfully.
A Healers at Home physiotherapist or caregiver can assist in the following ways:
- Assess your condition, analyze the problematic areas and understand the level and intensity of discomfort.
- Our experts in accordance to the analysis will draft an appropriate care plan to overcome the hitch.
- Arrange for necessary tests and medication.
- Sharing regular reports with you and your doctor.
- Educating and creating awareness about self-care.
- According to the greatness of the pain, our physiotherapist will assist in regular exercise and will also modify them as per time and improvement. Using special techniques for swift recovery our therapists avert the pain from getting worse and reverse the consequence of chikungunya.
In this critical condition you are advised to take maximum rest and move your body to its greatest extent to recuperate sooner. Do not take lightly the upshots of chikungunya, they can be highly grave. Why let your body suffer when you can heal at home?