Do you believe in astrology?
Many of us have heard of determining whether or not a romantic relationship will be successful based on zodiac signs but today we’ll get to know how our zodiac sign can guide us about which type of food we should & shouldn’t eat!!
I browsed a few websites, and below is a compilation of what I found. Next time you get the munchies, consider which foods might be a good fit for you, based on your sign. Whether or not you’re a believer, these delicious and healthful recipes are sure to please your palate.
- Should :Brown rice, fruit juices, bananas, olives, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, cauliflower, pumpkin, walnuts, figs.
- Shouldn’t :Spicy food, salt, and alcohol
- Should :Whole grains, nuts, rice, peaches, root vegetables, broccoli, bitter greens, almonds, sunflower seeds, and figs.
- Shouldn’t :Spicy food, and dairy products
- Should :Whole grains, pears, apples, oranges, strawberries, root vegetables, onions, olives, figs, and garlic.
- Shouldn’t :Spicy food, sweets, refined sugar, and alcohol
- Should :Plums, oranges, raisins, apples, lettuce, cauliflower, spinach, carrots.
- Shouldn’t :Coffee, root vegetables, yeasty foods, and refined sugar
- Should :Whole grains, oats, apples, grapes, strawberries, raisins, steamed vegetables, spinach
- Shouldn’t :Alcohol, carbonated beverages, yeasty foods, and refined sugar
- Should :Apples, oranges, celery, corn, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, soy yogurt, nuts, dates, figs, cayenne.
- Shouldn’t :Coffee, yeasty foods, and refined sugar
- Should :Wheat, whole-grain rye, rice, oats, fruits, bananas, steamed vegetables.
- Shouldn’t :Oily foods, salt, sweets, and refined sugar
- Should :Fruits, bananas, black cherries, coconut, steamed vegetables, green salads, leeks, cauliflower, onions
- Shouldn’t :Oily foods, yeasty foods, salt, sweets, and refined sugar
- Should :Wheat, rice, oats, fruits, apples, grapes, oranges, lemons, peaches, plums.
- Shouldn’t :Coffee, oily foods, yeasty foods, asparagus, salt, sweets, and refined sugar
- Should :Cranberries, asparagus, beets, cauliflower, cucumbers, spinach, onions, radishes, pumpkin, nuts, beans.
- Shouldn’t :Rich and heavy foods, and excessive amounts of carbohydrates
- Should :Whole grains and cereals, oats, fruit salads, fruit juices, lemon juice, bananas, oranges.
- Shouldn’t :Rich and heavy foods, and chocolate
- Should :Rice, fruit salads, fruit juices, oranges, lemons, vegetables with spices, cabbage, corn, potatoes, sprouts, soups
- Shouldn’t :Rich and heavy foods, spicy foods, and chocolate