Weddings turn out to be the costliest and most stressful affairs every individual’s life. In the course of prepping up for the wedding, both the bride and groom fail to take care of themselves thus looking exhausted on the big day. If you want to dazzle as nothing less than a ball full of vigor and radiance, breathe and execute below listed asanas in yoga for beautiful face and skin:
1. Child’s pose:
- Kneel down on the mat, big toes touching each other and torso resting on your heels.
- Inhale-raise your hands in the air; exhale- stretch your back and touch your palms on the ground.
- Explore the stretch in your hips and lower back.
- Hold the pose for as long as you can and repeat for about 10 reps.
- Like a child is free from unwanted dilemmas, you will reap similar perks post-execution!
2. Cat-Cow pose:
- Like any four-legged animal, start on all your fours in a table top position. Make sure your shoulders are tucked above your wrists and hips above your knees.
- As you inhale, arch your back and exhale as you round your back.
- Continue this rhythm as you flow through the movement.
- Deep breathing harmonizes the mind and releases toxins thus guaranteeing an unrivaled glow on the wedding day
3. Bridge pose:
- Lie flat on your back with knees curled but feet on the ground.
- Now gently try to lift your back with pressing your feet harder on the ground.
- With pressure on the shoulder and arms, thrust your chest up thus lifting your butt and hips higher.
- Retain the position for about 4 to 8 breaths followed by slowly lowering down your spine.
- Rest, repeat for 10 times.
- The bridge pose in real is the bridge between restless you and tranquility!
- Stand straight with big toes touching each other and heels stranded apart( resembles an inverted V)
- Ease down your shoulders and keep your arms next to your body with palms facing outwards.
- Close your eyes and breathe in all the positive energy and exhale the worry that wedding bells are inevitably bringing.
- With each breathe you will see a calmer version of yourself!
5. Corpse pose
- Being a staunch believer of the fact that everyone involved in the wedding is deprived of a good sleep, corpse pose had to make it to our list of asanas in yoga for beauty.
- Lie down with hands and legs spread in their respective directions.
- Shut your eyes, breathe naturally and allow your body and mind to roam in zones of blissfulness freely. Though essential; as a bride or groom, it might be merely impossible for you to fuse in yoga in your busy regime or travel miles for it. The solution is to avail yoga classes at home. You get two things: Convenience and a massive pool of peace without spending much time or money! If you need someone to push you through the workout, contact certified yoga tutors from Healers at Home. They make customized plans while delivering yoga classes at home for you to completely feel de-stressed before the life-changing juncture!