With the fad to maintain a waist size that is as thin as a wrist, yoga for weight loss is a widely embraced practice. A race for weight loss has blinded individuals towards intricately looking after their precious skin thus compelling them to draw on expensive and temporary cosmetic treatments. Our question is why splurge on unjustified outlays when you can effortlessly resort to yoga asanas for glowing skin?
Here is your A to Z guide on yoga asanas for glowing skin that can ensure you get a skin that is supple, rosy and envied by almost everyone!
1. Downward/Upward facing dog pose:
Known to be the blood-rusher in the face; on performing this yoga asana for glowing skin, you can witness the sheer almost immediately.
- Balance your body on your palms and knees. Now lift the knees from the floor as you lengthen your tailbone and your body resembles a V like shape. This structure is distinguished as the downward facing dog pose.
- Now slowly, lower your torso and get in the plank position followed by lying flat on the mat but palms ahead of the chest.
- With all the pressure on the arms; inhale and raise your shoulders up into the air. This position is known as the upward dog position.
- Take back the plank position to continue with downward dog position.
- Repeat the entire process for ten reps.
- You can rest on completion of 1 upward+downward dog position.
This yoga posture dips the body into immense vigor and good vibes thus making you feel confident and quirked up.
- All you have to do is, wrap one of your legs and bend it forward in a way that it appears to be a right angle.
- Now stretch the second leg backward to its maximum range of motion.
- While you do this, open your arms in a way that they are parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for 5-10 seconds and go through the process with the other leg.
3. Supta Parivartanasana:
- Lie down straight on your back and tug both knees towards your chest.
- Hug the right knee and lengthen your left leg back onto the mat.
- Placing your left hand on the right knee, extend your right hand outwards in a way that it is perpendicular to your body.
- Twist your body in a way that you tag your right leg across.
- Make sure your head is on the opposite side of the stretched leg.
- Stay stagnant for about 30 deep breaths to only return to your original position and repeat the regime with left leg.
4. Yog Mudra:
- Sit down on the mat with legs interlocked and palms at the back of your body.
- Clasp your left wrist with your right hand and pull your shoulder back with you inhale.
- Bend forward while exhaling and touch your forehead to the right knee.
- Now inhale and return to the initial position.
- Repeat the cycle by altering the knee to be touched with the forehead.
Savasana is everyone’s favorite yoga asana for a purpose; it puts the mind and body in a zone of tranquility where there is nothing but only puddles of peace! And like we know, a calm mind inevitably reflects as blooming skin!
- Lie down and give your lower back a good stretch by hugging your knees tight.
- Now let go off the stretch and spread your body like butter on the mat- easygoing and unperturbed!
- Immerse yourself in happy thoughts by reminding how beautiful/handsome you are.
Boosted blood circulation is the reason why yoga poses for beautiful skin promise visible results. Amplified circulation automatically means efficient removal of cellular waste, heightened lymphatic drainage and thus a clear, radiant and drool-worthy skin! Keen on giving yoga asanas for glowing skin a try? Choose Healers at Home to go in for the skin renaissance at the comfort of your home and at rates too reasonable to believe!