Ageing is a process that we have signed up for naturally. Ageing brings experience and the capability to handle situations maturely, but it also drags unwanted aspects like loose skin, wrinkles, pigmentation, skin discoloration, etc. along with it. Practically it is impossible to only take the good and dodge the negatives, but with yoga for face beauty, you can definitely filter the undesirables. Entailed below is an expert curated Facial Yoga pose manual that could help you curb ageing as desired.
1. The V:
- Place both your middle fingers at the inner corner of the eyebrow and then press the index finger on the outer corners.
- Now look at the ceiling and raise your lower eyelids to create immense pressure.
- Repeat the act 5 more times and shit your eyes tightly and relax for 10-15 seconds.
2. The smile smoother:
- Suck in the air with your mouth while your lips look like O. while doing this make sure your teeth are concealed by your lips.
- Keeping the veiled teeth intact, try to smile wide.
- Continue the chain for 10-12 times till your jawline feels slightly sore.
3. The breathtaking brows:
- Place the fingers of your hands on the forehead.
- Spread the fingers between your hairline and eyebrows.
- Now gently press the fingers on your forehead and work them outwards towards the temples.
- Relax and go through it again for about 15 times.
4. The eye roller:
- Place your index finger under the respective eye.
- Pull your lips inwards as you hide your teeth behind them. As you do this, tease your lips away from each other like you are chewing with your mouth open.
- Simultaneously, flutter the eyes while looking at the ceiling.
5. The giraffe pose:
- Looking straight, place the fingers at the bottom of your neck.
- Begin by gently stroking your neck downwards, and your neck stretched.
- Now, jut the lower lip as much as you can. While doing this make sure your fingers are on your collar bone and your chin is pointed upwards.
- Hold the position for about 5-10 seconds or till you feel your neck is completely stretched.
Still unconvinced on how yoga for women can battle aging? Why don’t you schedule an appointment with Healers at Home at the snug of your place and time and see for yourself?