We have all been there where we have had a little too much of the meal we love. We love the feeling of binge eating but hate it’s after effects. Want to feel relaxed on the days you overeat? Wear your stretchy pants and try yoga for digestion!
- Lie on your back and relax. Try not to fall asleep!
- Now bend both your knees and tuck them towards your chest.
- Hold your knees with your palms for more pressure.
- When you pull your knees, inhale and as you straighten them, exhale.
- Repeat for 10-12 times.
- Ardha Matsyendrasana:
- Sit up erect on your mat with both your legs stretched right in front of you.
- Now flex your left knee in a way that its sole is touching the floor.
- Now cross over your arms on the opposite side and feel the twist on your abdomen.
- Now switch legs and repeat the asana.
- Perform asana on each side for about 10-15 times
- Bridge Pose:
- Recline on your back with knees curled and soles at hip-distance.
- Gripping your hands firmly on the ground, press your shoulder blades in a way that you are able to raise and balance your body on them.
- Thanks to the unconditional opening of the front body, abdominal organs are stimulated thus promoting better digestion.
- Hold the pose for 3-5 breaths, regain your original position and repeat for 10-12 times.
This might sound very absurd to you right now because when you can barely move performing yoga at home is out of the question. But believe us when we say you will instantly feel lighter and better. Need a hand? Contact Healers at Home now!